Champion for business. Advocate for community.
Who we are ...
Our Board of Directors is comprised of leaders in the area business, education, agriculture, finance, and healthcare sectors.
Our staff is dedicated to serving our members and our community.
Where we are ...
Hopkins County is the heart of western Kentucky, centered along the Interstate 69 corridor for convenient access to regional urban centers of the southeast and midwest, including Louisville, Lexington, Nashville, St. Louis and Evansville.
What we do ...
We promote business and commerce for the Hopkins County, Kentucky area through leadership in economic, governmental, social, and educational development.
Join us for our 2017 Legislative Preview, featuring guest speaker Dave Adkisson, President of the Kentucky Chamber.
Monday, December 5
Country Cupboard, 581 McCoy Ave., Madisonville
RSVPs required. Attendees are responsible for purchasing their own lunch.
When you join the Chamber, your membership benefits you and your community
- Networking opportunities to help you make business contacts
- Pro-business agenda supports and strengthens our regional economy
- Discounts and benefits offered to Chamber members enhance your business opportunities
- Learning and personal enrichment programs help you grow your business
- Government advocacy keeps you informed and allows your voice to be heard