Chamber Ambassadors are volunteers from Chamber-member businesses and organizations who give their time to promote the programs and activities of the Chamber of Commerce, educate and involve new members in Chamber functions and activities, and promote goodwill between the Chamber and the regional community. They represent the Chamber at all sponsored functions, and help recruit and retain members.
You can become a Chamber Ambassador! Just fill out the application below.
For more information, call us at 270.821.3435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the Chamber Ambassadors. Please review the following requirements, fill out your personal information, sign the document and return it to the Chamber.
Chamber Ambassadors meet at noon on the 3rd Monday of every month at the Chamber.
To qualify as am Ambassador, you must:
- Be an employee of a Chamber-member business
- Attend a minimum of one ribbon cutting per month
- Attend a minimum of two Chamber After Hours per year
- Attend a minimum of eight lunch meetings in the year of your service
- Agree to serve as a volunteer for at least one major Chamber event