Chamber News & Job Postings
Release date: January 10, 2020
CHAMBER TO RECOGNIZE AWARD WINNERS DURING 7th ANNUAL EVENING OF STARS
MADISONVILLE, KY – Local individuals and businesses will be recognized for their contributions to the community during the Hopkins County Regional Chamber of Commerce’s 7th Annual Evening of Stars, presented by Baptist Health Madisonville.
A committee reviewed the nominations and chose individuals and businesses to be recognized in each of the categories below. The winners will be announced during the event on Friday, February 7th, 2020.
- 2019 Horizon Award, for a business in operation three years or less
- Campfire Roasters
- Dempsey Street Baking Company
- Wildfire Pizza
- 2019 Small Business of the Year, for a business with 50 or fewer employees
- Cute as a Button Boutique
- Ronald Johnson & Associates, PSC
- Noel Event Rentals
- 2019 Business of the Year, for a business with more than 50 employees
- Hopkins County Schools
- 2019 Non-Profit of the Year
- Baptist Health Foundation Madisonville
- Hopkins County Family YMCA
- Hopkins County Young Professionals
- 2019 Corum Community Service Award, for corporate community support by an individual, business, or organization
- Peyton Adams
- Steve Cox
- Tim Thomas
Other awards to be presented during the event include the 2019 Ambassador of the Year and the Loman C. Trover Healthcare Award.
“The Chamber’s annual awards are a long-standing tradition,” said Board Chairman Aaron Spencer, “and we’re pleased to honor these businesses and individuals during this public celebration which is made possible by our generous member sponsors, including our presenting sponsor, Baptist Health Madisonville.”
In addition to the awards presentation, attendees will enjoy a social hour with hors d’oeuvres and cash bar, a delicious meal prepared by Catering & Creations, and entertainment. Appropriate dress for the occasion is business attire.
The 7th Annual Evening of Stars takes place at 6 p.m., Friday, February 7 at the Ballard Convention Center, 605 East Arch Street in Madisonville. Tickets are $50 per person and may be purchased online at www.hopkinschamber.com or by calling the Chamber at 270-821-3435.